- You can get away from it all to the beautiful Laurentian countryside.
- Finish off that book proposal, dissertation, report or art work.
- Start that new project : The one you have always been meaning to do.
- Come for one or two days or for the whole 5 days.
- You can decide your own schedule.
- You can either choose to eat with us or take your meals off to enjoy by the lake...or even up to your room.
Who is it for ? - It is for writers, artists, photographers, walkers, readers...
What does it cost? - It costs $350 for the week which includes self-serve breakfasts, lunches, 3-course evening meals and overnight accommodation in a single room or $90 per day which includes lunch, a 3-course evening meal, overnight accommodation in a single room and self-serve breakfast the next morning.
How do I apply? - Initial notes of interest should be made to us by email. We will then email you an application form if places are still available. Please note that places are limited, and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Photo credit: Thanks to Carolyn Roy for this beautiful picture of the Nurtury taken at the wwp Digital Photography and Photoshop weekend at the end of April.